Friday, October 12, 2012

Welcome to Ladybugs & Elephants!


Hi, My name is Katie and I am so excited to be starting a monogramming business! It has been a dream of mine for a few years now. We lived in Alabama for 5 years where monogramming was VERY popular (like monogrammed pillow shams, towels, etc. all over their houses)! After I had my first child, Caroline, I fell in love with monogrammed clothes. We have since moved back “home” to Illinois and I’m a Stay-at-home-Mommy to my two little sweeties.
 
I think referrals are the strongest way to get a business going and I would greatly appreciate if you shared my blog and facebook page with all of your friends that may also enjoy monogrammed clothes. I will ship throughout the USA! I know a lot of you are local, so we can save on shipping rates by picking up at my house or work out another option!

Please go on Facebook and “like” my page—Ladybugs and Elephants Monogramming. I will post specials and host contests to get the word out about my young business!

No comments:

Post a Comment